Company Secretary (CS) COURSE
Best CS Coaching Classes In Jaipur
CS Foundation Syllabus
1. CMA Foundation Course
The following are the subjects in different stages of cs course. see the best CS foundation coaching in jaipur course subjects below
DETAILED SYLLABUS FOR best CS foundation coaching in Jaipur.
Paper 1: Business Environment And Entrepreneurship
PART A: BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT (30 MARKS)
1. Business Environment
2. Forms of Business Organization
Concept and Features in relation to following business models
3. Scales of Business
4. Emerging Trends in Business Concepts, Advantages and Limitations
5. Business Functions
PART B: BUSINESS LAWS (40 MARKS)
6. Introduction to Law
7. Elements of Company Law
8. Elements of Law relating to Partnership
9. Elements of Law relating to Contract
10. Elements of Law relating to Sale of Goods
11. Elements of Law relating to Negotiable Instruments
PART C: ENTREPRENEURSHIP (30 MARKS)
13. Entrepreneurship – Creativity, and Innovation
14. Growth & Challenges of Entrepreneurial Venture
Paper 2: Business Management, Ethics, And Communication
PART A: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (40 Marks)
1. Nature of Management and its Process
4. Human Resource Management
5. Direction and Coordination
7. Recent Trends in Management
PART B: BUSINESS ETHICS (20 MARKS)
8. Business Ethics
PART C: BUSINESS COMMUNICATION (40 Marks)
9. Business Communication
10. Essentials of Good English
11. Business Correspondence
13. Interdepartmental Communication
14. Preparation of Press Releases
PAPER 3: BUSINESS ECONOMICS
PART A: ECONOMICS (70 MARKS)
1. Nature and Scope of Economics
2. Theory of Demand and Supply
3. Theory of Production, Costs, and Revenue
4. Forms of Markets and its Equilibrium
5. Money and Banking
6. Basic Characteristics of Indian Economy
7. Selected Areas of Indian Economy
PART B: ELEMENTARY STATISTICS (30 MARKS)
8. Statistics: An Overview
9. Collection and Presentation of Statistical Data
10. Measures of Central Tendency
11. Measures of Central Tendency
13. Index Numbers and Time Series Analysis
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
PART A: FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING (70 MARKS)
1. Theoretical Framework
2. Accounting Process
3. Bank Reconciliation Statement
4. Depreciation Accounting
5. Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
6. Partnership Accounts
7. Introduction to Company Accounts
PART B: FUNDAMENTALS OF AUDITING (30 MARKS)
9. Audits and Auditor's Reports
GYAN SAGAR CLASSES IS BEST CLASSES FOR CS FOUNDATION PREPERATION, BEST CS FOUNDATION CLASSES, BEST CS CLASSES.
2. CS EXECUTIVE
CS Executive Syllabus June & Dec 2018 as per ICSI pattern
Basically there are two modules along with 7 papers in CS Executive. Module 1 carries 4 papers whereas module 2 holds only 3 papers.
Module 1 CS Executive Subjects
- Company Law 100 Marks
- Cost & Management Accounting 100 Marks
- Economic & Commercial Laws 100 Marks
- Tax Laws & Practice 100 Marks
Module 2 CS Executive Subjects
- Auditing Practices and Company Accountants 100 Marks
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws 100 Marks
- Industrial, Labour and General Laws 100 Marks
CS Executive is OMR based examination and each paper shall be of three hours of duration. Each paper contains 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of one mark each. The candidate shall be required to select one option as correct answer from given four options and mark the correct answer by darkening the respective circle with blue/black ball point pen in the OMR answer sheet.
CS Executive also includes negative marking as deduction of one (1) mark for every four (4) wrong answers. So, candidate should be careful while doing the paper.
GSC IS BEST FOR CS EXECUTIVE PREPERATION, BEST CS EXECUTIVE CLASSES, GSC IS BEST CS EXECUTIVE CLASSES IN JAIPUR.
3. CS PROFESSIONAL
CS Professional Syllabus 2018 as per ICSI Pattern
Module 1 CS Professional Subjects
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Compliance Management, Due Diligence and Secretarial Audit
- Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency and Valuation
Module 2 CS Professional Subjects
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
Module 3 CS Professional Subjectss
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives (Any one from below subjects)
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
Same like CS Executive, Professional has also 100 multiple choices question along with 4 options with one correct answer. Candidate needs to select one option carefully as one mark will deduct on four wrong answers.
GSC IS BEST CS PROFESSIONAL COACHING IN JAIPUR, IT PROVIDES BEST CS CLASSES IN JAIPUR.
About Company Secretary (CS)
Candidates who seek lucrative jobs in the corporate world can get a great start after pursuing the Company Secretary is a lucrative course in the commerce domain and is one of the most popular career choices amongst commerce students. However, students of all fields can apply for the company secretary course.
The company secretary course is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). It is a distance learning course that was started to regulate the profession of a Company Secretary. With the right mix of academic programmes and practical training, the programme opens up great opportunities in the corporate sector. Find out the details of the course below.
Aspirants willing to pursue the Company Secretary course have to undergo different programmes and 15 months of practical training in order to get the company secretary credentials. Following are the programmes that one has to pursue in the company secretary course
Company Secretary (CS) Highlights
Major highlights of Company Secretary (CS) are as follows
Company Secretary (CS) Eligibility Criteria
Company Secretary Admission Process
- If you want to appear for the CS Foundation exam in the month of December, you must apply for the same in the month of March of the same year.
- However, if you want to appear for the exam in June, you must apply latest by September of the previous year.
- Candidates who have registered for up to May are eligible to appear for any one module of the executive exam in December. Whereas, students who have registered up to November can appear for either of the modules in the month of June next year.
- You can appear for both the modules of the Executive exam in December if you register before February of the same year.
|Name of the Programme||Duration||Modules and subjects|
|Foundation Programme||1 year (minimum)|
|Executive Programme||1 year (minimum) or more depending on the time taken by you to clear all subjects|
|Professional Programme||1 year (minimum) or more depending on the time taken by you to clear all subjects|
- If you wish to appear for the modules in June, you must apply for the executive programme latest by the month of August of the previous year.
- If you wish to appear for all the modules of the Professional exam in December, you will have to register before the end of February the same year.
- However, if you wish to appear for all the modules in June, you must apply before the end of August of the previous year.
- It is also possible to appear for single modules of the CS exams in December if you apply before the end of May the same year.
- You and also appear for the single modules in June if you apply before the end of November the previous year.
|Type of Training||Duration||Purpose|
|Student Induction Programme (SIP)||7 days||This induction must be pursued within six months after registering for the Executive programme in order to appear for the exams of both the modules.|
|Compulsory Computer Training Program||70 hours||This training is essential in order to be eligible to appear for the Executive Programme.|
|Executive Development Programme (EDP)||8 days||This must be pursued after passing the executive programme and prior to the 15-month training.|
|Professional Development Programme (PDP)||25 hours||This should be pursued during the 15-month training.|
|Management or Professional Training||15 months||Training must be pursued after passing the Executive or Professional Programme.|
Training must be done with companies registered with the ICSI Institute or under a Company Secretary in Practice.
|Practical Training||3 months||It is pursued only after the candidate has passed the professional programme and is exempted from undergoing 12 months of training under Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982.|
|Specialized Agency Training||15 days||This can be pursued after completing SIP, EDP, passing professional programme and completing 15-month training.|
The training can be pursued at Registrar of Companies (ROC), Financial and Banking Institution, Stock Exchange or Management Consultancy Firm.
|Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP)||15 days||Candidates can pursue this if they have been fully or partially exempted from training and submitted documents required to fulfill 1982 regulation.|
This training can be pursued only after passing professional programme, EDP and 15-month training